- Rating 5.0March 31, 2022Knowledgable, great communication, and follows through.Response from Alex KazantsevApril 1, 2022Thank you, Tyler, for reviewing Alex Kazantsev. Here at Chase, we work hard to meet the unique needs of our customers. We hope you will choose Chase for any future mortgage needs!
- Rating 5.0March 1, 2022I had a very positive experience with Alex when he helped me out with my mortgage cash-out refi. It was fast, friendly, and easy. During the process, Alex was a total PRO; knowledgable, patient, and a good listener! I've worked with multiple lenders and other agents before and I can say that Alex stands out like a star. I would totally recommend Alex to my friends and family.Response from Alex KazantsevMarch 2, 2022Thank you, Dale, for your rave review. We are glad Alex Kazantev's expertise supported your recent home refinance goals. Your review made our day!
- Rating 5.0January 19, 2022Working with Alex on our home refinance was a breeze from start to finish! Alex was extremely knowledgeable, very efficient and a pleasure to work with. He kept us in the loop each step of the process and was able to answer any questions we threw at him. I would absolutely recommend Alex for anyone looking for a friendly, knowledgeable and hard working home lending advisor!Response from Alex KazantsevJanuary 20, 2022Rachel, we can't thank you enough for your positive review. We are thrilled Alex Kazantsev's attention to detail aided your home refinance. We're glad you chose Chase and hope to work with you again in the future.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO)
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply.
FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply.
For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation
Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider.
All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply.
Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.